Tall Oaks Academy Trust has a relentless commitment to the wellbeing and development of our children, our staff, our families and our community. We offer an engaging, challenging curriculum that nurtures resilience in the face of challenge. Our aspirations for our children and the Gainsborough community shine through everything we do. The high standards we have are possible because of our commitment to collaboration at every level in our organisation.
We are Tall Oaks Academy Trust.
We currently have 3 schools in our Multi-Academy Trust:
Castle Wood Academy – a 2-form entry primary school in a new, impressive building serving an expanding housing development.
Mercer’s Wood Academy – a 1-form entry primary school in a beautiful Victorian building with ample teaching and learning space.
White’s Wood Academy – a 2-form entry junior with close, positive working relationships with the feeder infants academy.
School improvement is our core business.
Ensuring that our schools continue to thrive and that, at times of challenge, they continue to meet the needs of all pupils is at the heart of what we do.
- At Tall Oaks Academy Trust, improvement is seen as a collective responsibility and our strong systems and structures support all our academies.
- Our approach to school improvement is based upon a shared vision and values centred around an exceptional education for every child.
- We work with academies at the different stages of their journey of continual self-improvement.
- Whether at leadership or classroom level, different strategies will be needed to ensure our children achieve at the highest level in all areas of school life.
- We have built a strong and effective team both centrally and across our existing schools to secure improvements.
Essentially, we have the right team, the right systems and a strong determination to succeed